What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When requesting to contact us using our contact us page, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help us contact you.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you contact us via the contact us page in the following ways:
To allow us to better service you in responding to your service requests.
To follow up with you after correspondence via email or phone.
How do we protect your information?
We only provide information about our program. We never ask for credit card numbers.
Our site is secured with an SSL certificate to ensure any information you submit to us is kept private.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make our site experience more efficient may not function properly.
The MedWatch911.ca web site contains links to third-party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party Web site, nor do we make any representation or warranty of any kind regarding any third-party Web site including, without limitation:
any representation or warranty regarding the legality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, suitability of any content on any third-party Web site;
any representation or warranty regarding the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any material, content, software, goods or services located at or made available through such third-party Web sites; or
- any representation or warranty that the operation of the third-party Web sites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects or errors in such third-party Web sites will be corrected or that such third-party Web sites will be free from viruses or other harmful components.
The MedWatch911.ca web site and all content is provided as is. By accessing and using our Web site you acknowledge and agree that use of the Web site and the content is entirely at your own risk.
We make no representations or warranties regarding the Web site and the content, including, without limitation, no representation or warranty:
- that the Web site and/or content will be accurate, complete, reliable, suitable or timely;
- that any content, including, without limitation, any information, data, software, product or service contained in or made available through the Web site will be of merchantable quality or fit for a particular purpose;
- that the operation of the Web site will be uninterrupted or error free;
- that defects or errors in the Web site will be corrected;
- that the Web site will be free from viruses or harmful components.